10 things most people don’t know about Benjamin W. DeHaven
- I believe all dogs go to heaven, but most people don’t
- My best friend is a priest, but I never go to mass
- I traded futures on the Stock Exchange in Madrid, but don’t have a dime
- I was the best man in a female porn star’s wedding, it didn’t last
- I have a shout out in a Jay Z song, although someone else took credit
- I was asked to leave the Oprah show, because my life was not interesting enough.
- I have been interviewed by the FBI 7 times-once as a candidate for potential employment
- I do lots of volunteer work, mostly with terminal children
- I believe you should do something nice for a person without being discovered, and for this reason I am often alone.
- I read the bible cover to cover once a year-(usually in December),
- My heroes have always been cowboys.
Please Check out:
and click this link to enter and win Amazon Gift cards and signed Hardcovers! **If you are seeing this message–you are already entered! You just need to click this link!!